You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?
你跟我说亏本?
I sell ice for a living.
我可是卖冰的啊亲!
Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now.
晕,这种天气卖冰块……
I mean, that is really...
你可真会做生意。
Ahem. That's unfortunate.
倒霉孩子。
Still forty. But I will throw in a
不,不能还价,不过可以免费……
visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoohoo!
赠送一次奥肯桑拿哟呼!
Hi, family.
嗨亲们!
Ten's all I got. Help me out.
我就剩10块了,帮个忙。
Ten will get you this and no more.
10块,那就只能买萝卜了
Okay, just tell me one thing...What was
等下,我先打听个事儿……
...happening on the North Mountain?
北山那边到底发生了什么?
Did it seem magical?
被人施了魔法?
Yes! Now, back up
是的!你先闪边儿